Latest Updates from ‘tasklearn’?
- UPDATE: July 2018 – 8 New Modules Available!
Another 8 ‘tasklearn’ modules published and available from today. These modules have been developed based on specific Dealer requests. They are:
- Food Handler: FH – 1.Introduction to Food Safety terms & definitions
- Food Handler: FH – 2.Introduction to Food Product Safety terms & definitions
- Food Handler: FH – 3.Introduction to Food Handler Safety terms & definitions
- Merchandiser: ME – How to check expiry dates in the shop
- Merchandiser: ME – How to check stock during a delivery in the shop
- Forecourt Attendant: FA – How NOT to sleep on duty
- Forecourt Attendant: FA – How to check security on the forecourt during night shift
- Cashier: CA – How to check security in the shop during night shift
- UPDATE: June 2018 – ‘tasklearn’ reaches 12’000 users
Another amazing milestone, we now have more than 12’000 registered users on ‘tasklearn’ and they are training up a storm. They’ve completed more than 110’000 individual ‘tasklearn’ modules, mostly in the last 6 months. That’s unbelievable
- Thank you to everyone for making this possible and for inspiring your employees to train every day. On average, a user logs in between 2-4 times a month and completes 2-3 modules per login. The average module takes around 10-15 minutes to complete and the feedback is overwhelmingly positive
- Be assured that we’re working hard on new modules based on your feedback and requests